вторник, 20 января 2009 г.

my bioraphy

hi! my name is martin !I am 15 years old .I study in erevan now, but i have gone to school in russia for 8 years.I want to learn by economist and to work in bank or any big company .i am an usual pupil. and i think that it is not my work to say what kind of pupil is i.you must ask my teachers and friends .i am interested in media. I like to read magazines and articles in internet .and i want to learn how i can to say my opinion on any article.i want to what is happening in the world today for that i need media and opportunity to take any information make media powerful l for me. know i am using a lot of kinds of media. I use internet communicaition sites ,read magazines and books, watch TV and hear radio.I think i have some skiils of using internet and some Knowledge about media .i don't know what i must to do for group, but i try to do all what i can!

2 комментария:

  1. Hello Martin!

    Very good to learn more about you here.

    Media are powerful, indeed!

    Tell me - can you post some photographs on your blog? See if you can figure out how to do this...

    Cheers,

    Dr. W

    ОтветитьУдалить