воскресенье, 8 февраля 2009 г.

Module#2 (musik)


Music…
For me music is a special thing. I was going to the music school for 6 years. When I was a 7 years old my mother took me there. At first year I don’t want to go there, because I can’t sing very well. But after one year I understood that there were a lot of other interesting things there. And when I was ending music school I think that this was part of my life, and I was thank to my mother that she take me there. I learn to play the piano and composer .I learned a lot about history of music. I graduated music school with excellent marks.
What about my music preference, I am a “meloman”. This mean that I listen what I like. I like all tips of music! I like Europe, USA and Russian bands.  

1 комментарий:

  1. Hi Martin. Do you like Mozart?and do you like or play Armenian musicians? and I wonder if you have sung in the choir.Please answer my question in my blog.THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить