воскресенье, 10 мая 2009 г.

phase 2!





Hello! My name is martin! unfortunately I were not selected in that 10 participants, who will take part in Phase 2, but I think it will be interesting for you to watch this video. I am a teenager of 15. I learn in the school numer 113 of erevan! I love my family. My brother is the best friend of mine! He is only for 1 year younger than I! I was born in erevan but left for Russia when I was only 4 years old! There I at first time went to school! Find new friends, went to the art school, train sport! At the atr school I played the piano, learn history of music , act in the small teathre. My day were passing so: I went to school , then to football and then to the art school. And only at 6 o’clock I came home. Those years were the best years of my life! My first forein langueage was german. When I at the first time won olimpiade by it the government of our country congratulate me. Now I come back to my home country! I am happy that I am here! I find a lot of new friends and skills. Finally I learn the language of my ancestor. I have a lot of interests. Now I am interested in DOTCOM, and I am happy that I take part in this project. I find a lot of new friends. All of them are very smart and interesting persons. I love my family, my country and I love my friends. I think that’s all. Bey!

7 комментариев:

  1. Hi Martin, I appreciate your hard-working.You are really talented boy!!It is a pity you aren't among 10, but we all love you as a true friend and smart boy!!!I liked your phase 2..Congratulations!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wonderful video,Mart! Thanx for sharing it! Really very interesting! And your pictures of childhood are really cool! Hahaha:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thanks a lot my friends! I love you too! And it is important for me that you like my work!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Martin, it's very interesting to see the pictures of your childhood.Wonderful work!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить